There are simple steps you can follow to start an online money making business. You probably have come across many people who took that important step to commence and grow their businesses. It means that it is something that can be done. Anyone, whether seasoned or newbie entrepreneur can still make money online if he make the right choices. For that reason, let us dive in and elaborate on the steps that can help you start your own online money making business.
1. Finding a need and filling it
One of the mistakes that people make is to identify a product before they even do the same to the market.
Prioritizing on the market is a sure way to increase your online success. This process entails finding a problem that people are facing and come up with a solution.
You can use the internet to identify your market. For instance, visit forums online and check the kind of questions people ask and the problems they’re searching solutions for.
You can also carry out keyword research to see what keywords people search for. However, use keywords with less competition.
If you spot potential competitors, check out their websites. Learn their tactics of filling people’s demands. Consequently, use those lessons to come up with a product for the existing market. Perhaps you can do better than your competitors do.
2. Writing copies that sell
There is a formula you can use to write copy that sells. This will guide visitors through the process of selling from the time they visit until when they buy. This formula entails:
• Coming up with a captivating headline
• Giving a clear description of the exact problem your product will solve
• Creating a credibility as the top solution to this problem
• Using testimonials to past users of your products
• Giving a concise description of your product and its many benefits
• Placing an offer
• Making a strong guarantee
• Creating urgency
• Asking for the sale
The main objective of writing a copy is to convince people that your product is the only solution to their problems. Nothing more, nothing less!
3. Designing and building your website
After identifying your market and product, you can now proceed to the selling process. One of the ways to sell products is through a website. Currently, people abandoned the traditional way of shopping.
Currently, they search for products online before they visit their local stores. Well, starting a business website makes sense at this point.
Nevertheless, your website should be simple and straight to the point. Remember, there could be many people selling similar products to yours online. Therefore, aim at attracting people’s attention within a few seconds of their visit to your website.
Here are some guidelines to that:
• Select at least 2 plain fonts – on a white background
• Your navigation should be simple and clear – the same applies on each page
• Use video, audio or graphics – with an objective to improve your message
• Use opt-in offer to collect email addresses
• Simplify the buying process – maximum of 2 clicks between potential client and checkout is enough
• Make your website customer friendly
4. Using search engines for driving potential customers to your website
Use pay-per-click (PPC) advertising as an easy way to drive traffic to your new website. PPC ads usually show up immediately and will let you test several keywords, selling approached, prices and headlines.
5. Establishing an expert reputation for yourself
The first source of information people think of is the internet. Therefore, provide that info for free to other websites. Soon you’ll realize more traffic and great search engine rankings.
The main thing here is to put a link to your website with all the necessary information.
6. Following up with your clients and subscribers using emails
Building an opt-in list is a valuable asset to your online money making business. You now got the permission from subscribers and customers to send them emails. In simple terms, this means:
• You’re providing just what they want
• Your lifetime relationship with them is getting strong
• The reply is 100% measurable
• Unlike radio, TV or print, email marketing is more effective and cheap
7. Increasing income via upselling and back-end sales
Developing a lifetime value for each customer is an important strategy in internet marketing. For sure, 36% of past buyers have high chances to make another buy from you – only if you follow them up.
Making the first sale from a new customer is really challenging and expensive. That’s why you should use back-end selling alongside upselling for past customers to buy again.
The bottom line
All these steps you have learned here are sure ways to stay your online money making business. The Internet is growing so fast, so make use of that pace to grow your online business as well.